Jack & Jill Wet Bags
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Every Mommy needs a place to put baby's soiled burped cloths, onesies and bibs. Jack and Jill is an adorable solution!
Completely customizable, each bag is made using your personal built-in font. Pattern uses pre-quilted fabric and Heat and Bond Vinyl to make their interior fabric waterproof.
Continuous bias binding is super simple with Michelle's secret method. Step-by-step instructions will make you a pro in no time.
Jack and Jill is a must-have for moms and Mommy-to-be's!
Wet bag measure approximately 10" long x 7" wide when closed.
- 1/3 yard Double-sided Quilted Cotton Fabric (Fabric A)
- 1/3 yard Double-sided Quilted Cotton Fabric (Fabric B)
- One (1) Fat quarter Coordinating Cotton Fabric (Fabric C)
- One (1) 1 3/4 yards of Double-folded Bias Binding *Additional 6" square piece of fabric needed for zipper tabs
- 3/4 yard of Utility Mesh
- 1/3 yard of Heat and Bond Vinyl
- 8 1/2" of 1" Webbing
- 9" zipper
- 11" of 7/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- 1" of 3/4" Velcro
- Glue stick
- Pilot Frixion Marker
- Standard Sewing Notions