Sweet Sunny is the Petite version to my Screen It Up tote bag. Isn't she adorable? Do you know a sweet little lady that would love carrying this precious bag? A tester mentioned that it would be the perfect size to carry your meds to your doctor's appointment. Lots of possibilities with this cutie.
The pocket is a machine embroidery applique design that is included with the pattern in JEF, PES, HUS, EXP and DST formats for the 5" x 7" hoop.
She measures 7 1/2" x 7" and 2 1/2" deep.
Below are the supplies needed to make Sweet Sunny
- 11” x 19” of Vinyl Coated Pet Screen
- Fat Quarter of Fabric A - exterior
- ¼ yd of Fabric B - lining and trim
- Fat Quarter of Fabric C - interior binding and zipper tabs (match screen color)
- ¼ yd Pellon Fusible Fleece
- 10” (or longer) Coordinating Zipper
- 1 ½ yds of 5/8” Rick Rack
- 28” of 1” Wide Coordinating Webbing
- Coordinating Cotton Thread and Matching Bobbin
- Size 16 or 18 Needle
- KK2000 or Equivalent Basting Spray
- Chalk Marker
- Frixion Marker
- Normal Sewing Notions
- Wonder Tape, Applique Scissors, Scotch Tape (all optional but so helpful)
Embroidery Supplies Needed:
- 5” x 7” Hoop
- Sticky Stabilizer
- Assorted Embroidery Threads
- Normal Embroidery Notions
Thank you Riley Blake for the fabric for Sweet Sunny. It is from their Apple of My Eye Collection.
A big thanks to Joanna for suggesting I make a petite version of this bag!
Look for more petite versions of my popular bag patterns in the near future.